After signing the publishing agreement:
- You are assigned a project consultant for the entire publishing process.
- You provide the manuscript in a Microsoft Word format.
- We edit and proofread the manuscript.
- We design the book and interior page layout, including custom cover.
- We provide highly detailed full-color custom illustrations.
- You receive electronic proofs for each step of the process, for review.
- We assign an ISBN and a Barcode.
- We register the work at the Copyright Office under your name.
- We print the books in paperback. Hardbound is also available.
- We print the book as many times as necessary at no extra cost to you.
- You receive 10 books for your personal use.
- We set up the title for online distribution in our Web Bookstores and Amazon.
- We create an author page in Laredo Publishing web site.
- We fulfill and ship orders.
- You receive 25% of the net profit from the books sold.
- You receive a sales report and royalty payment once a year.
- You pay the publishing cost in 2-3 installments.
From start to finish, the publishing process takes 2 to 3 months.
A fast publishing process
A personalized service
The rights to the work belong to you. Your work will be registered at the Copyright Office under your name.
The rights belongs to you
You receive 25% of the net profit from the books we sell. A sales report and royalty payment will be sent to you once a year.